• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found MV stash in Orlando

Dodge man

I went out to look at an M-37 this morning and found that the seller also has loads of MVs including M-35s, CUCVs, many types of trailers, some 60 KW generators and even a military forklift! It's not really a scrap yeard, it's actually a truck repair business but he appears to buy a lot of stuff just for parts or to fix up so there's a lot of stuff laying around and he seems to be more than ready to make some deals! I bought a yellow bridge plate from a M-35 that he was parting out for $10 :) It's located at 1900 North Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32804. The owner's name is Dave and his phone number is (407) 849-0643.

ApopkaFL

Banned
I went out to look at an M-37 this morning and found that the seller also has loads of MVs including M-35s, CUCVs, many types of trailers, some 60 KW generators and even a military forklift! It's not really a scrap yeard, it's actually a truck repair business but he appears to buy a lot of stuff just for parts or to fix up so there's a lot of stuff laying around and he seems to be more than ready to make some deals! I bought a yellow bridge plate from a M-35 that he was parting out for $10 :) It's located at 1900 North Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32804. The owner's name is Dave and his phone number is (407) 849-0643.

Yea thats Dave I know him very well. Last time I checked with him he didnt have a alternator Ill recheck see if he does now.

Fixlinc

Thanks for the info. I talked to him and he says is getting out of it so once the parts he has now are gone that is it. Mostly just M35 parts.

A

A/C Cages

One of his ExMechanics work in a shop across from my shop. But everytime I need a part, he doesnt have it. I order the part and months later he gets that part in stock. So thanks to Murphys Law I havent bought a thing from him yet.

Z71

I know about that place, they used to sell military trucks years ago, but lately i did not see anything out there. I bought some M35 parts from them in the past.

A

A/C Cages

He has a couple of trucks now $5000 a peice. Not good for what they looked like.

EODTECH90

You are a god amongst men that's the closest one to savannah?

mmeridith

Whats he asking for the bobber out by the fence??? Drove by today and it looked pretty rough. I've tried calling several times but no one answers. I used to have an M38a1 and thats where I got all my parts.

A

A/C Cages

Whats he asking for the bobber out by the fence??? Drove by today and it looked pretty rough. I've tried calling several times but no one answers. I used to have an M38a1 and thats where I got all my parts.

Just leave a message, he plays phone tag alot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks