• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found some 6lug 22.5rims

DEVILDOC

I have searched and found 10 6 lug 22.5 rims, so I am on the fence and need some input, should I run them or MK48 rim, 5 ton combat, or A3 rims.Or single her out Looking at sources of tires and price and function of M35a2 of mine. I use my rig it's not just a parade queen no disrespect .
Any input would be apprecitaded
Thanks

Jeremy:driver:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would run the 22.5's. Whole lot more tire choices with those rims
:jumpin:

papercu

That used to be the 80s to 90 something school bus rims. Don't know what they use now but might be worth a look-see.
Buses make great storage sheds. Wayne

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Older UPS trucks are a source as well . Nealhendrix has them on his M015A92C09A3 camper IIRC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks