• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found these, what are they?

man2112

Hey y'all,
My buddy has a scrap contract with the local national guard location, and ended up with these massive cables. Does anybody know what they are for? If so, is anyone interested in them? If not, he is going to scrap them for their copper value.IMAG1600.jpg

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't need any. But there are tags on the cables, with NSN's. XXXX-XX-XXX-XXXX Post these numbers if you want to find a buyer.

man2112

I don't need any. But there are tags on the cables, with NSN's. XXXX-XX-XXX-XXXX Post these numbers if you want to find a buyer.
yeah, i will look for the NSN number on them next time I am over there. I just found that eastern has them in stock, but if people here wanted them, i'm sure we could work up a deal for much cheaper than what Eastern is asking. I also ended up with some NATO slave cables and some trailer cables today that I probably won't use.

man2112

Hey all, I finally got around to finding the NSN numbers on these cables. They are 6150-00-134-0848. I haven't pulled them out of the bins so I'm not sure how many there are or how long they are, but I will be posting then in the classifieds if anyone is interested in them. He's got some more stuff that I will be posting soon as well.

man2112

Not yet, they're all still in the crates.if you're interested, we can go pull them out and find lengths and how many there are. I will PM you pricing.

DrillerSurplus

Hey all, I finally got around to finding the NSN numbers on these cables. They are 6150-00-134-0848. I haven't pulled them out of the bins so I'm not sure how many there are or how long they are, but I will be posting then in the classifieds if anyone is interested in them. He's got some more stuff that I will be posting soon as well.

FWIW, here is data about that NSN, the length is 39.25". Maybe there are other longer cables with different NSN's.

View attachment 542705

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
6150-00-134-0848 CABLE: electric, auxiliary, 600-volt, 39-1/4-in. long (on ceiling, front of van) (19207) 11601641 found in TM-9-2320-272-10 as part of the BII items on page B-10
(EXPANSIBLE VANS [M934, M934A1, AND M934A2]). Connectors on the ends retail for excess of $200 each, and the longer cables are much sought after.

man2112

Thanks guys! Several of y'all have PMd me wanting to know more information. I will return later and get the weight, and length info that everyone wants. He also has a ton of more stuff that I will post on the forums later that he wants to get rid of (Humvee doors, shains, pulleys, boxes,etc,)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks