• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found water in all 3 fuel filters, and the line into the IP on an -002a

sewerzuk

To test the rest of the generator, I swapped an IP from one of my other running generators onto this one. I didn't have the correct button to get the timing right on, but despite having the timing a few degrees too late it seems to run just fine. No other effects from the water in the injection system. So, it looks like the IP couldn't handle the water but the rest of the fuel system could.
I plan to load test the set despite the late timing...this will test the rest of the components and let me see how a "3 button" timing mismatch affects how the generator runs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks