• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found XM 152 prototype

vtdeucedriver

ya the 251 and the acme t-98 is a great combo it goes almost as good as my m37 that 251 has a lot of extra weight to haul around it ,must be a real bone with the 230 well I guess it would be like a m43, I just finished building a hot rod 251 for my m37 custom ground cam,rebuilt and balanced, ported manifolds and block, full flow oil system, head shaved .060 shoud me a nice engine for my m37 est 140horsepower and 250 torque, far cry over the stock 230 at 78hp and 180tq roughly.View attachment 479589
You gonna let me drive it?????

brandedkai

Very nice truck and very nice find! I'm looking for something: Does anyone know if the M43 right side door shell is the same as used on the m152 with 1 rear door? I see they have different part numbers for the assembly but I can't find for sure if the shells are the same or not.