• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Foxboro, MA - 2016

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First Bass Pro show at Foxboro is on the 14th of April according to their web page.

Military line is growing!

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Gralmk, met you at the RI MV show last fall. How big are the shows at Foxboro? Are there a lot of MVs that show up? I really like going to shows with a good MV turnout. We usually attend the weekly car show at the Upper Cape Cod Tech HS held on Wednesdays during the summer. Maybe I'll see you at Bass Pro.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last year we had only 3 vehicles at every show, sometimes 4. We are trying to grow those numbers. We get there at 3pm. Large car show and hundreds of people. We gained a few memberships from being there last year. As you see from the TECH HS show I'm sure, there are a lot of Veterans.

Again, only a few MV's, but hopefully more can make it this year!

Rick

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it's Thursdays, but not every week, it's every other Thursday!! i.e. Apr14..28..May12..26........

Check out the WEB LINK about, it lists all the dates.

Maybe we'll see ya there!

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I get there at 3, but I think Jim and his family get there a 2ish! They leave a little early though and we stay till the end! Tons of people like the green !!

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Gralmk, I was thinking about attending the 25th show if the weather cooperates and I can get out of work a little early. It's about 1 1/2 - 2 hour ride. Would there be a space near you and the other MV's or is it just first come first serve? According to the web info about 2000 cars were there last week! Probably wouldn't get there until between 430 - 500. Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks. Glenn

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Gralmk, I was thinking about attending the 25th show if the weather cooperates and I can get out of work a little early. It's about 1 1/2 - 2 hour ride. Would there be a space near you and the other MV's or is it just first come first serve? According to the web info about 2000 cars were there last week! Probably wouldn't get there until between 430 - 500. Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks. Glenn
Glenn, my son also gets there a bit after that time with his M38, and we always get him in! So hope to see ya next week, weather permitting!

Be safe!

Rick

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Rick, weather is looking good for this Thursday so I am planning on coming up from the Cape. Hope to leave here around 3 so should be rolling in around 4ish pending any traffic problems. I have your number so if I need anything I'll give you a call. See you Thursday.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roger, see ya then! All should go well! I was at the Jeep Jam this past weekend, maybe we'll see a few more as well! Good to see you again! Jim is also expecting you! Space save! :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks