• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frame Stretch

tobyS

That's big volume. Have you checked that it will fit? I know on a 923 it will not (on the Allison) and one has to have the top lever and a driveshaft pump, not one mounted with the unit. Your 818 may be a lot different. Did you get a good deal on the 16's? I want 5 with rims.

h1x2

That's big volume. Have you checked that it will fit? I know on a 923 it will not (on the Allison) and one has to have the top lever and a driveshaft pump, not one mounted with the unit. Your 818 may be a lot different. Did you get a good deal on the 16's? I want 5 with rims.

Hopefully it fits. There's a boatload of room under there. I paid $2,000 for the 6 tires and wheels

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is just too cool. I love the flatrack idea much better than a roll back style truck.

tobyS

Wow, great job. That PTO/pump would never fit on a 939 series. It is a variable displacement, pressure compensated isn't it? I see the stack valves...are they DO1? And if DO1, do you use one for each cylinder? (If you want pilot checks, I have a few spare.) I would guess they are closed center however. Thanks again for the pictures and video. Your very talented.

Top Notch work as always Grant! I can see your Chicagoland roots with the deadlift idea! The deadlift matches the modified M818 perfectly- simple and stout. I'll be in Melrose Park and Batavia in a few weeks. I'll give you a call we need to catch up. Have a good rest of the week.
regards,
Andy