• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frankenstein 5-ton for sale - you gotta laugh at this!

DMgunn

Or have the decency to commit suicide before he molests another innocent victim..... I could mail him a plastic bag, or a length of rope, or a razor blade.

Jones

Is there no way to screen potential buyers to weed out the uhhh..., the...,
hmmm, words escape me.
I guess he's planning on being able to hide it in a crate of limes.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AMGeneral said:
Someone please tell me that is not a Mack powered M52A1,if it is ,I may have to gouge my eyeballs out!!
I hear you can do it with a slave cable!
Oh heavens, gouge my eyes out with a slave cable
SS

jh1990

doghead said:
AMGeneral said:
Someone please tell me that is not a Mack powered M52A1,if it is ,I may have to gouge my eyeballs out!!
I hear you can do it with a slave cable!
Oh heavens, gouge my eyes out with a slave cable
SS
ROFL, who ever painted a 5 ton like that ought to be beaten then drug behind a team of work horse then beaten again then shot. as Jones said its perfect camo for a box of limes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks