• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

free deuce bed and tailgate

mcinfantry

i just listed it in classifieds. my wife is going to have a fit in the AM when she sees all the stuff i got. it will be scrapped if someone does not take it. i may have a set of troop seat uprights too.....

sermis

Not comming towards Central Texas are you?. Can't justify shipping or the drive but would like to have it. Mine is pretty rusted. either salt water or chemical and the tail gate looks like it has been driven over..

sermis

Send me some Pic's of it. I would really like a drop side and seats for the kids. Mine will take quite a bit of work to be ready to paint, if i ever get that far. Cash is tight. I could make it to Houston, 2 hours 2 1/2 hours from here.

"You should drive over to Kempner and see Sammy Cude.. HE had TONS of stuff last time I was there."
Someone got his contact info.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sammy Cude, (254) 932-2316, 90316 C R 20, Kempner, TX 76539 He's right down the road from you. After stopping there, go to Gillums over in Lampassas to see what stuff he has, then stop at Storms for food, then go to Gatesville and stop at the 2 surplus places out there, then continue on home! A round trip with plenty of potential for surplus!!!!

littlebob

BED

I just talked to Lee and I'm going to get the bed Sunday, I'm just starting to fix mine I bought in April. My bed is Pretty solid but I was probably going to have to blast it to get rid of the medium rust. anything that will get me on the road sooner. If anyone knows of a good cab and/or doors please let me know.
Robert

littlebob

I'm not sure what Idid with the double post. Ileft to go to work and pickup a trailer to haul the bed back and whenI came back I was still logged on. i am goingt to get something Different from what Kenny is going to get, so don't freak out Kenny. I haven't checked it out yet but I will put it up Free as before if It is worse than mine
Robert