• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free M151 book - and free shipping

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Hi Friends,
I am pleased to announce the launch of free Media Mail shipping on orders of three or more books from my website - and also some special pricing on some titles for November. My M151 book is one of the items that is offered free.

Best wishes,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Friends,
Since launching my website I have sought to consistently ship all orders within 24 hours of receiving them (in most cases, orders placed before 2 PM ship same day).

My recent promotions, combined with the free Media Mail shipping offer, have brought about responses far exceeding my expectations. As a result, I regrettably fell behind on shipping. In an effort to correct this, all the impacted orders were changed over to Priority Mail shipping (at no extra cost to the customer).

I am pleased to say that as of Sunday evening shipments were back on schedule. My intent, and belief, is that because of this, the arrival time of the books into your hands will be about the same as they would been normally.

In the event that anyone's order was delayed despite these efforts, I offer my apologies for any inconvenience. Changes have been made that should prevent this problem from recurring in the future.

Sincerely,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks