• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free M200A1 trailers but no tires.

MDSA

I am picking up 3 M200A1 trailers in Atlanta after the EUC clears, hopefully within a month. I bought the trailers for tires and only want one trailer. If someone in the area wants a free trailer or two and has their own 900x20's to put on, you can have them.

All 3 look like this.

Let me know. Thanx.

Attachments

grounded

Banned
dang im to late.. LOL i would love one and sure i could haul one back for gimp. :(

gotta go that way to get some tires from another member anyhow.

Last edited:

MDSA

Talk about feeding time at the zoo. Not that my fellow Steel Soldiers are animals, but mention "free" and people get frenzied.

I am very sorry for not making myself clear.

When I said "in the area" I meant in the Atlanta area. I do not need 3 trailers and do not want to haul all 3 back to NC. So if someone wants to arrange a way to pick them up in or near Atlanta with their own tires, that would be best for me.

I want one trailer and all 12 tires.

Okay, This is either going to make me very popular or very unpopular.

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need to have them moved for storage I can pull them to my shop in Rockmart I work at Dobbins AFB .Have a Body shop in Rockmart that my son runs and land at he house I would like to have one I have a lot of M105A2s but even if somebody else get the treilers I will pick them up if you need to move them off the base. For Free.I just like to help if I can
US Navy Retired
M35A2
M35A1
M109
M1028
M1009x2
M105A2x10

AMGeneral

Brian,

Are you gonna drive the Deuce down to pick em up,or take your pickup? If you need any help we can take the dually and I have a gasoline portable air compressor and a 1 inch drive impact gun.

MDSA

All taken

Thanks for all the offers to help with storage and recovery. I have 2 pretty definite commitments. I'll let those in line know if one comes available.