• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free TM's!!

mangus580

So get this.... Guy at work just handed me 2 Deuce TM's today for FREE. He gave me the 361-10 and the 361-20. Also claims he might be able to get me a hard top!! :jumpin:

Plus he gave me a copy of this. Looks pretty cool :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I keep a 361-10 in the map compartment of each of my trucks along with the army inspection folder and other forms. 361-10s are so very handy. As for the paper 361-20, its an invaluable manual to have. I rarely refer to the 209 series with the later trucks. Navigating the latest 209 series is a pain. The 1965 series of 209s is organized like the 361 series and easy to deal with. Thats a great find Mike. Hope the hardtop comes through for ya. Too bad your half a counrty away. Between genset parts, 700R4 transmissions and hardtops, you couls make a pretty decent haul from this place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks