• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylordm14

Hello all, it is with a heavy heart I reach out today. I am being transferred to London (UK) and cannot take my M1009 with me. Unfortunately I am also leaving post haste, as in this Thursday. So if anyone in the area (I am in Mobile AL) would like a 'new' CUCV, please let me know.

This one is a 1984, with new BFG tires and a set of Bilstein shocks. The batteries are about 1.5 years old, and the starter was rebuilt less than a month ago. The truck runs well, but does need some body work (like all of them do). There are lots of spare parts included; hoses, belts, alternator kits, etc. I can probably store this with a friend until the weekend if needed, but not any longer.

I would rather see this machine with another OD Green lover than in the scrap yard, so if anyone would like to come and pick it up, either PM me or give me a call (513)331-0096. Thanks for all your help over the years, and I hope to get back behind the green wheel again one day soon.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really could use an MV to get back into the hobby! I could pay someone to pick it up and hold it for me for a little while (1-2 months), please PM me if you can help me out!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see you have already changed your sig line. Way to think positive. [thumbzup]

Rmtaunton

Depends on who is running spec ops next year lol , actually if it is in good shape I'll just clean it up and probably use it mostly to run to my camp house and back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks