• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free to good home

Blood_of_Tyrants

A BUNCH of 9.00 x 20 DT tires mounted on deuce rims. I have no use for them and they need to go. There are 17 of them that will sit there and rot so I may as well give them away. You have to come and pick up as few or as many as you want. Some have decent tread, some are flat. PM me and make arrangements to pick them up.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd help you out but I've already got tires laying everywhere. I'll pass the word along to the other locals.

Tlauden

Thanks you for the offer, How long are you from Atlanta Ga? i know what mapquest says is not always correct. I am down here in McDonough GA until the 18th for training with Norfolk Southern. I could use some spares, especially since the next deuce im looking at purchasing has singles on the back and i wanna put it back to duels (not converted/hub flip, someone just took off the outside tires, not sure why)

SPCWarning

DANG! I don't have a Deuce (yet), but that would sure put me on the way to owning one..........my wife would make me buy SOMETHING to put all those tires on! (or probably tell me somewhere else to put each one of them). Thanks for the offer though and I hope someone takes them off your hands.

hoop

Thanks you for the offer, How long are you from Atlanta Ga? i know what mapquest says is not always correct. I am down here in McDonough GA until the 18th for training with Norfolk Southern. I could use some spares, especially since the next deuce im looking at purchasing has singles on the back and i wanna put it back to duels (not converted/hub flip, someone just took off the outside tires, not sure why)

Tlauden....I sent him a PM. Will call him today.
I will be bringing them back to VA. I can keep 4 with your name on them, if you want.

A

A/C Cages

I will trade you my wife for the tires.
Oh and you can keep the tires too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks