• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh M1009 Southern CUCV Resto

shawn06A

Hi all, just finished this blazer and it has the new BFG's 33/12.50/15 All Terrain KO-2 tires. Just thought you may want to see what they look like on a M1009. I've had the truck out on the road and they ride great... very quite and it feels like the sidewall is stiffer than the old style and these don't flex as much. They also feature the new lugs on the sidewall shoulder.

David
For Sale ? How Much ?

CPAPPY

Once again Dave Very Nice , Its Been 2 year since I post any thing or worked on my My M1009 That's sitting in the Garage. Hope to get it out early next spring and work on it .
You make everyone so jealous of your success on these vehicles, Keep up the good work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks