• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fresh meat from Oklahoma

Cantregister

Hello all, just found the site and have been lurking for couple months. Great site you guys have here! For myself, I am in central Oklahoma. Been wanting a deuce as a kind of a do anything truck around our new land and a fun toy to run into town with. Will keep looking for the right deuce but until them, just hang out and watch and learn.

Thanks for having me!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from another central Okie.

We have a mudrun scheduled for this weekend and a parade next month. I'm sure we can find a seat for you to ride in.

Last edited:

OEFISHER

Welcome! Ditto on what Warthog said. I know I will be at mudrun Sat. and have the troop seats ready for anyone to ride who wants to. What part of central OK? I am really in the Moore/Norman area.

army_nurse

welcome from NE Oklahoma. Watch it!!! these trucks are like lays chips one is NEVER enough. Oh well at least my wife knows where im at when i dissapear off. Welcome and you wont find a better group of PPL. have fun

Cantregister

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I would love to make the run this weekend but I've got promised my wife I would do some work around the house. Figured I would take every opportunity to point out how useful a 8x12 bed would be. Will definitely keep an eye out for the parade info though. It's been over 15 years since I was in the military and had driven a deuce. Not sure i could even start one anymore. Lol

Oh yeah, I am about half way between okc and Shawnee (i40 and harrah rd).

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

M813A1

Remember guys to bring lots of candy because the Del City Armed Forces Parade the whole route will be lined with kids waiting to catch candy !!! It is a blast of a Parade !! I have run out of candy the last 2 years, so I am going to start buying candy this week for the parade !!