• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frodo's Deuce Thread (The little things..)

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
frodobaggins said:
And last Friday, 5/29/09 I decided to test the springs in my truck.
The forklift weighs a little over 4 tons and it only squatted the truck about
an inch ! :smile:
I for one am happy to see that little test being performed. I was curious whether my new toy would back into normal loading docks when I go to pick stuff up. Thanks for posting the "little" stuff frodo!!

frodobaggins

I for one am happy to see that little test being performed. I was curious whether my new toy would back into normal loading docks when I go to pick stuff up. Thanks for posting the "little" stuff frodo!!
It sits a little higher than a normal loading dock. 99% should have the big metal ramp thing that goes from the dock to the truck though, so it makes no difference.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever you do guys, never try to load over that tailgate, they will fold up like a popcycle stand in the Yukon.

frodobaggins

Hey I've spent lots of time at that walmart. That was our hangout back when I was going to Tech.
It's a nice wal-mart, but it seems 9 out of 10 times I go it's full of people who look a little inbred to me. (But not as bad as Bastrop!) The other 1 out of 10 it seems to be FILLED with hot college chicks... so I still go.

2Deuces wild

Ah, The joys of Green steel. I never have trouble finding a parking spot at Walmart. Always have room for the extra little things I pick up at home depot and the looks I get at jiffy lube...... 22 quarts? Where is the filters? Guys want to brag about there little P/U trucks you should see the look on there faces when I drive up in Mamas little grocery getter. Tehehehe. I'm a bad little Rabbit......:twisted::twisted:

Attachments

Rattlewagon

For a moment I thought you were doing the same thing I am doing with it. I took out the batteries on mine, added some big alligator clips and voila, instant inverter!