• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From Livermore Ca to Cottonwood CA

BombFarm

I may be able to help. I am located in Salinas, Ca. (Monterey County). Livermore is usually less than two hours away by truck, depending on traffic.
Additionally I am California permitted for extralegal size and weight hauling. The weight and width of an M109 will require those types of permits. I have recently moved a few OD green items from the lower Bay Area over into the Central Valley for a friend of mine. I am fully insured and carry an extra $750,000 of freight insurance for all loads. I'm also a Halftrack owner, so I actually have a heart for anything OD. My rate for extral-leagal loads is $110/hr, yard to yard.
Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss further details or ask any questions. Thanks.
Martin
831-809-7557

scottsdal

My new love is on her way to me right this moment.

I got a great rate from a local company Clayton Towing about a thousand dollars less then most quotes.