• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From Pineville LA to my house in branch LA

EZFEED

Can someone aid me in transporting my deuce from Pineville to my home in Branch? I'm only about 10 miles out of Eunice.

The guy that was initially doing it for me by towing it with his F-250 is sick and won't be able to help me and this has confounded my whole agenda.

Anyone willing with a F-250 or similar sized truck and a class 3 hitch????? I have the pintle and will be renting the towar from Mcinfantry here.

Anyone with a deuce up for a deuce to deuce recovery?????

I need to move this sucker within the week. I will be on days off this wednesday (31) and will be off from then till the following wednesday.

I plan on taking 165 to 167 then it's a straight shot down to Eunice. From Eunice you take 190 east for a mile or so and then down 367 to my house. It's not really that bad and it's pretty much all flat.

I will happily pay a fee and all fuel costs,,,,I just need HELP!!!!!!! :?

m.walker

Rent a truck for a day just don't tell them what your using it for , I'd suggest a bigger truck than a pickup . If you do rent a pickup shoot for a 1 ton crew cab !

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can't flat tow a deuce with a pickup truck!You can't flat tow a deuce with a pickup truck! Look at the pic.

Attachments

EZFEED

Scratch this!!!! :D I just found a place that will rent me a dodge dually to tow this with!!!!! $89 per day isn't too bad either.

Thanks for the support and help though guys!!!!!! :D

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just checked to late, i live in ponchatoula LA, not to far from you, i have a F350 FX4 and im off on fridays, would love to have helped you out, maybe ill copme up and see your dueace TIm