• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From So Cal to Salt Lake. Deuce and 5 ton.

thefirm13

Need to get a deuce and 5 ton 542 miles from southern California to Salt Lake area in Utah. I've tried Uship.com but I'd like to be closer to a dollar/ dollar fifty per mile.

Any help out there in the interwebs?

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found yourself a truck or two I see!

When I was looking to buy an M35A3 from Hill Field AFB a couple years ago (didn't work out, price went too high, so I got the A2 that I have now), I was looking to price and arrange towing to my place. I spoke to Tory at Government Liquidation and, I believe, he recommended Stauffer's Towing.

I've not used them before and I don't know Tory either, just who I had talked to. So I don't warranty any of this, but maybe they're good or the price is right. I also do not know if they operate outside of Utah. *shrug*

Stauffers Towing LLC
Toll: 855-Tow-Utah
Local: (801) 399-5893
1960 S. Painter Lane
West Haven, UT 84401
Fax: (801) 392-2593
staufferstowing@comcast.net
http://www.staufferstowing.com/

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do they run? Get some retired Navy guy to drive one or both of them up there for you.

PM me if you're interested.

thefirm13

Ah decisions decisions. So there is no more deuce. (Sadly it sold) So just the 5 ton. With just the one im tempted to just fly down and drive bck. How much confidence should i have to be able to drive it back problem free.

Wish it were local. ugh.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's local to me and my beater car will fit in the back. Is there a loading dock at each end?

thefirm13

theres loading in Cali and we'd need to get creative in utah for unloading. I have 2 post car lift at my place. Not sure if that helps in any way. I'm sure we could figure something out. Ill PM ya.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks