• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front and Rear Axle Seals

h1crwchf

results so far

Southeast Equipment 706-798-4361

Shaft gasket $3.25
Lock washer 6.95
Cork not carried
Outer seal 19.50
inner seal 22.50

Saturn Surplus

Shaft gasket $2.50
Inner/outer seals 16.50 each
they do not carry the other parts

Clark Truck parts (check website for ph#)

Shaft gasket $2.50
Lock washer 9.95
inner seal 15.75
outer seal 16.75
He would not give me a price for the cork. He knew what they were and told me he would throw in a couple, if he had some, no-charge.

Clark and Southeast were very easy to work with. Memphis Equipment didn't have the time to check on availability/price on the phone. They have not called me back yet.

Dave

bomar76

I'd like to take the seals down to my local Motion Industries and have them try to match them up...they have been great in the past for all sorts of supposedly OEM only bearings and seals.
The counter guys seem to like the challenge of it, they will screw around forever with calipers, mikes and catalogs searching.... and sometimes for a $5 part :)

h1crwchf

Memphis Equipment

Memphis called me back:

Axle gasket .80
Lock washer 3.75
Cork 1.00
Inner seal 9.80
outer seal 16.96

The part numbers for the lock washer and cork I gave him did not match his numbers but he knew what they were and said they are for the Deuce. I guess I will go with them!

Dave