• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front brake hose pictures

bz28

I was wondering if anyone could post a few good pictures of how their brake hoses are routed from the steel lines to the wheel cylinders. I'm replacing my old hoses and they just don't seem to be installed right because they rub on things I would have assumed they shouldn't be touching, and just look awkward.

tm america

i believe there is a tm on this . and a update on the hose too. the new style hose gets routed different than the old . look in the tech articals to in the resources section . i beleive they are both in there

bz28

Thanks nk14zp. My hoses are installed incorrectly. Those metal tabs that mount through the kingpin bolts are on the outer bolts on mine, instead of on the inners like yours. Also the hose comes off the wheel cylinder at such an angle that it actually is pressed up agains the curve of the backing plate.

Thanks for the pics!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks