• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front bumper heigh M923A2?

MTMUDRUNNER

I won me a M923A2 last week and I am thinking about hauling it home insead of driving it. The height of my step deck is about 28" at the step to the deck. My question is what is the height of the bottom of the front bumper to the ground.

Thanks

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not close to my trucks, but it is a lot more then 28". Will check later.
36" to the bottom of my M923A1.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
34 inches to the bottom of the shackle loops on the bumper. You could unbolt them and get another inch and a half and so. Do you have ramps on your step deck?
Will

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
They go on step decks all the time it will go right up. I see the guys that have moved mine have engaged the front wheels when moving them onto the step deck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks