• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front bumpers....

combatmech

Howdy again all,
My front bumper is in workable shape, I would however, like to change it. ( Maybe ) LMC does not carry the M1009 bumper with blackout light holes....Anyone know where I could get one??

A3superdeuce

I will be picking up 2 M1009's tomorrow both of which will be parted out. I believe both had good front bumpers and brush guards.
I'm in NE Indiana if this helps

l1a1man

What type of multilation is required on these and why? Wish I had a vacant lot and large truck. I could use alot of those parts.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
check this out maybe somone could get ahold of the winner of this one. if anyone findes out where this goes let ME know.

What part of "don't post current auctions" do people not understand??

Last edited by a moderator:

A3superdeuce

Combatmech,
I'm asking $50 for the bumpers, they are straight and camo painted. I can check on shipping (your cost )or you can have it picked up locally from Warsaw.

HAWKMAN

Thanks Hawkman, Where are you? What would the shipping be to Va Beach 23452??
I'm in Reeders PA about 15 miles from the Delaware Water Gap. I can do the front bumper for $51.00 shipped to your door. shoot me a pm if interested and I'll give you payment instructions..........Thanks HAWKMAN:-D