• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front cover

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, use a piece of cardboard to cover a portion of your radiator. 1/2 to 2/3rds of it. I use a pizza box.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark,

They are some military ones on that other site available that just cover the radiator grill and have a roll up window to give you some air flow when needed. They have hardware you install around the grill to attach it. The military also make a full hood and grill mask with cut outs for the lights.

I thought wsucougarx had the grill covers for sale also? He had a write up on one if you want to see what it looks like.

BTW, What is snow as us Folks down in New Orleans are not sure about that? That is fine shaved ice with sugar color syrup right for a few bucks? :beer:
Peace, out.

Juan

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
cover

Juan, that is the same snow we have in Michigan but up here all the kids stand on the side of the road and throw them at your truck when you drive by, so you need a grille cover. lol
Mark

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, Sorry- not going to happen. My temperature parameters do not allow me to operate below lets say 50. Too cold for me or I might look like the michelin man dressed up. You"all can keep that stuff. I like my hurricanes, 110% humidity, blazing sun and average 90- 100+ fry your brain temperature in the summer. My LZ has to be close to warm beaches, warm water, and hot bikinis.

:doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks