• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front Dana 60 on M1031

Jozseph

Which TM has the assembling spec for the Dana 60?

Have been looking for the torque spec for the six spindle nuts to the Knuckle assembly.

Also the parts exploded diaphragm is not showing the disc/plate{I do not know the correct name] on the outer axle shaft, is there a part number?

Thank You

Joseph

Jozseph

[SNIP}....."Also the parts exploded diaphragm is not showing the disc/plate{I do not know the correct name] on the outer axle shaft, is there a part number?".....{SNIP]
FWIW

I found out the following;

The metal disc/plate that are not shown in the exploded diaphragm are called "dust shields", "stone guards" or "slingers" - the "Dana 60 Axle Slinger", Spicer Part Number is 37308

Regards

Joseph

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks