• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Benning to Sorrento, FL M109A3 transport needed

stevegr

Hi, if I don't manage to get the brakes fixed (pedal goes to the floor) before my EUC clears (hopefully before the GA Rally), I will need to have the truck transported. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg
:driver:

If you can't get them to work and need to tow it, and you can get hold of a set of tow bars, I could probably tow it for you with one of my deuces. I have a place in High Springs, FL, which would give a nice rest area around the half-way mark from Ft Benning to Sorrento, if you need a place to stay for a night. Unfortunately, most of my tools are at my shop at my place up in Alabama, so I can't help you out much other than with possibly changing a tire or bleeding the brakes if that will fix it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks