• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Carson Phone Number Not Working?

ChrisInSantaFe

Anyone have trouble calling Ft. Carson GL recently? (I don't think I am supposed to post the phone number, but it ends with 96). I get a Verizon bad # message.

btw, thanks for all the info and I'll post my recovery story (M101A2, M105A2) when we get them (EUC approved today off a 06/01 submittal to BC).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The phone number for Ft Carson is listed on the GL website. All the GL locations have their numbers listed on the website.

Here's FT Crason's contact numbers.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Contact Phone: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]1 (602) 309-8520[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Contact Fax: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]1 (719) 526-9683[/SIZE][/FONT]

TucsonVTXF

Anyone have trouble calling Ft. Carson GL recently? (I don't think I am supposed to post the phone number, but it ends with 96). I get a Verizon bad # message.

btw, thanks for all the info and I'll post my recovery story (M101A2, M105A2) when we get them (EUC approved today off a 06/01 submittal to BC).
I am going to be there on tuesday at 830am to pick up my m101a2 i called 309-8520 and got right thru make sure you dont pick up the wrong trailer!!!

ChrisInSantaFe

Thanks - I called GL and they gave me Jared's cell #, then I determined that in one area on the website (the area I was looking at of course) it still shows the old number.

I'll be there just before you on Tuesday. White 1 ton (single wheel) Chevy for the M105, black Ford Ranger for the M101.

ChrisInSantaFe

TucsonVTXF, Tucson's got to be a pretty good drive from the Springs, no? I am already thinking Santa Fe is going to be a grind. Bringing my 4 year old along just to add logistical difficulties, and because he will have fun checking out the 'army trucks.'

TucsonVTXF

he will get a big kick out of Ft carson, alot of old tanks at the front gate you can check out. it will be over a 800 mile drive for me. going to head out early monday morning.

ChrisInSantaFe

TucsonVTXF, we could convoy as far as Raton if that's the way you're headed (we need to make a pit stop there to pick up some architectural salvage windows - no sense in running those nice new trailers empty all the way home). We have the 8:00 loadout slot, and plan to pull them outside the fence and then go through them a little before we hit the road. I am happy to wait for you and we can all head down I-25.

TucsonVTXF

i have the 830 am i will need to change out the bulbs, add air to the tires and swing by the hotel and get my bag then i will be on the road......the gps has me going 25 all the way to the 10 if it all works smooth we can convoy but i dont want to delay you also..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks