• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Knox Recovery

skytroop232

I just scheduled my pickup at Ft Knox. Talked to Joe Neal and I'm heading down the morning of March 6th.
In talking to Joe, who seems to be a really nice guy, they had to move my Deuce and they hopped in, started it up and drove it to Joe's area. I am pretty happy about that.
I will be taking my buddies borrowed batteries as well.
We will be driving it from Ft Knox to just north of Columbus, Oh. Praying for good weather and no mechanical issues!!

Also just won an M105 trailer at Wright patterson. $170 bucks.

Bob Croce

1967 M-151A1
M 416 Trailer
M35A2
M105 Trailer

jim-m35a2

Joe Neal is a nice guy and will work with you. I picked my deuce up from his Indy lot a year ago. He gave me his cell phone number and whenever I called him he answered the phone.

Jim
________
Redhead Cam

Last edited:

Sumoman

I just scheduled my pickup at Ft Knox. Talked to Joe Neal and I'm heading down the morning of March 6th.
In talking to Joe, who seems to be a really nice guy, they had to move my Deuce and they hopped in, started it up and drove it to Joe's area. I am pretty happy about that.
I will be taking my buddies borrowed batteries as well.
We will be driving it from Ft Knox to just north of Columbus, Oh. Praying for good weather and no mechanical issues!!

Also just won an M105 trailer at Wright patterson. $170 bucks.

Bob Croce

1967 M-151A1
M 416 Trailer
M35A2
M105 Trailer
Make sure to visit the National Air Force Museum (Wright Pat)while you are there. It is worth it, mind you it can take about 4 hours to walk through and the food is bad, but worth it no the less.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks