• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Lewis inspections 11/13

AaronW

I will be at GL Ft. Lewis tomorrow, 11/13/09, in the morning, to pick up my new genny/trailer. Does anyone need anything previewed or inspected? I will have my M35A2 and will be able to pick up anything small to medium(fits in a bed w/bows and cover). I can store any items I pick up.

Any takers? Anyone else gonna be there?:?:

AaronW

Care to snap a few pics of my 1028?
Im still waiting on the EUC, but it would be nice to get a closer look at what i bought.

4755 8686
vin 1GCHD34J0EF341303
2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

Jeff
Should not be a problem. Of course my wife just took the digital camera on a trip to Vegas. I do have a good camera on my smart phone I will bring.
Any areas you want me to focus on?

Will be good to look at a lot I was also bidding on! haha. Sorry If it was me that bid you up.

Last edited:

skark_burmer

Sorry If it was me that bid you up.
You big meanie!!!
Lol, i paid a fair price for it, no worries.

Nothing of specific interest, just want to get a better idea of the condition and if i have any chance to drive it back. Or if its missing important parts...

Thanks!
Jeff

skark_burmer

Dont suppose you feel like picking up a kerosene heater for me, would ya?

I'll be making the trip up there in the (hopefully) near future once my EUC comes back from Battle Creek.

I'll need to forward you my invoice, we can PM the details if you are interested.

thanks
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks