• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Lewis WA. Help Needed...please!!!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a member near Ft. Lewis Washington who can offer assistance with a possible pick-up. If anybody out there can help out please PM me...I'll share details of the "operation" then, since it's still an ongoing sale. Thanks

3dAngus

A pickup makes a big difference if it fits on the back of a pickup, or small trailer, or if it is a deuce or larger.

If a pickup sized generator, or something smaller, you should let folks know so more can chime in. Hope that helps. Good luck.

mightymanx

A pickup makes a big difference if it fits on the back of a pickup, or small trailer, or if it is a deuce or larger.

If a pickup sized generator, or something smaller, you should let folks know so more can chime in. Hope that helps. Good luck.

What he said

Plus do you need storage of non-specified item?

I am still active duty so getting on JBLM is a snap, but it is a 70 mile drive one way for me.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I guess I should have mentioned something along those lines huh...LOL

The item is small, compact pick-up would haul it easily...or a car if they don't demand that you take the pallet that it is sitting on.

Storage isn't an issue, I would have it shipped if who ever does the pick-up doesn't mind.

hwcurtice

So that means its not the *****, or any of the ********, or even and of the ********. So it means it is either one of the *****, or maybe some of the *****.

rofl

So who can figure out what I didn't say?

This could be fun.

BadMastard

Dear O.D. Fever,

Cans of Military WOOPASS are not for sale. You may be issued a can or two when enlisting. You may find a can when dating a Marine's daughter, but that's not the can you want. You can even earn a can like a number of terrorists have. They are not for sale, but thankfully there are a few cans left in our country, just in case.

You may need a john wayne to open a can of old style military c rats though. How many of us remember them?

BadMastard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks