• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Lewis WA, need 35' flat bed semi trailer moved

Hammer

Well, looks like I won a decent looking 20 ton, 35' flat bed semi trailer from Ft Lewis.
Problem is, my truck is 360 miles south of me, and I was hoping someone might be able to pick it up off post and either move it to a location somewhat near, or hold it themselves for a short period of time.
My truck might need to be used where it's at in CA, so I am a little hesitant to bring it north right now. But I have a couple places to store it that are not too far away(50 to 60 miles) from Ft Lewis.

I can meet you at Ft Lewis for the pickup, and lead you to the drop off. Pay for fuel and a good lunch! Maybe more, but I am in the middle of moving right now, so time and money are kind of tight.

Any assistance would be appreciated greatly.
Thanks,
Ed

MilitaryRestoration

ahh so you're the one that was saved by me forgetting to bid on the dang thing lol... got it for a pretty good price i see :) I can help just let me know... would love to pull the trailer i was supposed to have :) hehe

Hammer

Thanks, PM sent.

I was surprised I got this one. Hopefully the trailer will be in as good of condition as it looked like on the site.

Hammer

Thanks for the offer!
Hopefully I will get it stored in the Napavine/Onalaska area, but having a place close by in case something happens is always a nice thing to have.

AaronW

easy storage option

Thanks for the offer!
Hopefully I will get it stored in the Napavine/Onalaska area, but having a place close by in case something happens is always a nice thing to have.
Hey Hammer! My field would look geat with a little(ot lot) more green iron. No problem dropping in the back pasture.

Hammer

Nice, which trailer did you get?
There was no EUC on this trailer. Kind of a change from all the other EUCs I had to do so far.

One trailer down, now about two or three more to go... Always MORE... :)