• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Meade to Eastern Shore

Ironhorse

I'll be taking the rollback over to Ft. Meade in the next couple weeks to pick up a M101a1.

Should have room on the truck for another trailer or something similar if any one needs a hand.

Orionspath

Wish I did.......My truck is in Ocean View and I will be driving her back to Virginia in a few weeks......Where in Delaware? You wouldn't happen to be between Bridgeville and Georgetown off redden road would you? I have an interest in an M105A2 somewhere near Gaithersburg Md. Any interest in a pick up there ?????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks