• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Polk to Conroe TX

DeuceIsLoose

Sorry for the misfire.

I've got a M923 that needs to go from Ft Polk to Conroe TX--should be an easy 170 miles or so. Would like to do it the first week of Jan if EUC clears. Anybody out there got any referrals?

Thanks tons.

DeuceIsLoose

Hi NDT, I was thinking heavy haulers--I never considered driving it... but that's not a bad idea.

I guess to drive it, I'd need insurance. Do you have any suggestions on a insurance company that's not afraid to do 5-tons?

Thanks a lot.

BIGGUNBOB

Hi NDT, I was thinking heavy haulers--I never considered driving it... but that's not a bad idea.

I guess to drive it, I'd need insurance. Do you have any suggestions on a insurance company that's not afraid to do 5-tons?

Thanks a lot.

i have Progressive and have my M35's and M931 added to my regular policy without any crazy questions or issues. They even pull them up by VIN and list them on my documents as Jeeps.

tbci

I could recover and haul to you for $2.75/mile. See my post on the "Trucking" thread from earlier today 12.28.11 for more info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks