• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Riley KS to Ft Carson CO and back, leaving in an hour...

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If there's anything I can deliver for you or transport for you, let me know.

Empty 1ton pickup on the way out, empty 1ton pickup and M1082 on the way back. Departing Ft Carson tomorrow.

(I don't really expect anything to come of this, but you never know)

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for your picture. Trailer is way more level than I figured it would. I was considering one of these trailers at some point and wondered if a regular truck could get it home. How high is your pintle hitch. Looks level with receiver but it's hard to tell from angle of picture.

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow what a bumper. I pity the yugo that every rear ends you. Will total the car and might scratch the paint on yours. �� When I was considering, I was worried about tongue weight, with bumper like that, not a problem. Thank you for pictures!

lindsey97

Wow what a bumper. I pity the yugo that every rear ends you. Will total the car and might scratch the paint on yours. �� When I was considering, I was worried about tongue weight, with bumper like that, not a problem. Thank you for pictures!
I have seen this bumper, and pics don't show the quality of the welds, or the design of it. Works really well with m105 and M1082. The magnetic lights are the way to go, just make sure you take duct tape and zip ties with you when you buy a set of the lights.

Dwnorton1, I have a M1082 in my collection, if you wish to take a look at it sometime let me know. One of my favorite trailers.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was wanting a 1028 also but it seems like the deck height would make it pretty hard to load via hand, a deuce bed is really too high for us altitude challenged folks.

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen this bumper, and pics don't show the quality of the welds, or the design of it. Works really well with m105 and M1082. The magnetic lights are the way to go, just make sure you take duct tape and zip ties with you when you buy a set of the lights.

Dwnorton1, I have a M1082 in my collection, if you wish to take a look at it sometime let me know. One of my favorite trailers.
I loved the designed safety chain holders. I could tell that some serious thought was put into its design. I will have to take you up on the invitation on looking at your trailers as your just up road from me. Although might not be real wise considering this newly found addiction to OD green paint and even desert tan. I'm only playing small with generators right now to feed habit, terrified that I am going to move to bigger steel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks