• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Riley Recovery, M35A3

jonsm114

Picked up an A3 on the 14th and the whole thing went pretty well. Truck is clean and complete. CTIS inoperative due to a flat tire. Overcame that and drove her up on the trailer.

Got her home in St Louis and noticed a padlock on the driver storage box. One bolt cutter revealed a tool set, jack, tire tools, reflectors, extinguisher and airhose with guage. BONUS!!!!!!!!!

Nice canvas pamphlet bag and tool bag. Not a bad day.....for sure...love the truck.

Attachments

91W350

There is a fleet of them in the wings at Jefferson City. I think Riley has another bunch coming as well. Sorry I missed the party... Glen

spartan_185

Picked up an A3 on the 14th and the whole thing went pretty well. Truck is clean and complete. CTIS inoperative due to a flat tire. Overcame that and drove her up on the trailer.

Got her home in St Louis and noticed a padlock on the driver storage box. One bolt cutter revealed a tool set, jack, tire tools, reflectors, extinguisher and airhose with guage. BONUS!!!!!!!!!

Nice canvas pamphlet bag and tool bag. Not a bad day.....for sure...love the truck.
Nice truck, I got really lucky with my A2 and its tool box. I was really surprised to find the whole tool kit in there.

Flyingvan911

Nice A3. My A2 had the lock cut but sitting inside the tool box along with all of the tools. The air hose was even new in the sealed bag. In general, Fort Riley's pretty good about stuff not being taken from trucks.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a fleet of them in the wings at Jefferson City. I think Riley has another bunch coming as well. Sorry I missed the party... Glen
Hey Glen, my buddy and i will fly up to Kansas city friday morning and his sister will drive us over to topeka to pickup my truck i got from FT. Riley.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks