• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Riley Tomorrow... (2/4/09)

uoa

uoa, did you get a chance to look at anything of mine? If not , no problem I know what its like to do a recovery(never enough time)Ross
Yeah, sorry... by the time we had my truck going the lot your trailers are in was locked. They closed it up at 3.

reb87

Im always amazed how much time it takes to get stuff checked over, I was there a couple weeks ago and actually looked at some of the stuff but not all of it.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The rear set of tires on the 313 were really nice , fronts were good. I even think it still had fuel frame tank. I didn't look at the other trailers when I was out there. I'll be out there next week picking up a shelter. If they are still there I will try and get a better look. Did you notice those GL knuckle heads did put the poles on one lot and the ski's in another. Dave

reb87

Ill keep it in mind Reo. I am planning on going down there Wednesday to pick up my m1009 and the trailers. I think I will take a m818 and m872a3 and bring the container trailers, then go back and get the m313.