• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Sill trail ride Jun 19 for WOUNDED SOLDIERS

jasonjc

Wounded Warrior trail ride Jun 19 Ft Sill Oklahoma

I just got this sent to me. Hope some of you can help. Its too far for me:(

G503.com Message Forums • View topic - Wounded Warrior Trail Ride 19 June 2010, Ft. Sill, OK

A Wounded Warrior Trail Ride at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma is a go!! I have been giving the go ahead by the Warrior Transition Unit commander and 1SG to start planning and help to execute a trail ride involving wounded soldiers assigned to the WTU here at Ft. Sill, OK. I have 17 soldiers that wish to participate in this trail ride so far and the list keeps growing. Only problem is we do not have enough MV owners down here in SW Oklahoma. What started out a me and a couple of guys wanting to give these wounded soldiers a great trail ride on the post, museums, medicine park, wichita mountain wildlife refuge and then a meal at Meers restaurant has turned into more. I opened up this ride to include any four wheel drive vehicles trucks/ jeeps and suv.s since some of our soldiers cannot ride in the MV's due to their specific nature of injury. If you wish to participate with your vehicle MV or 4X4 please contact me via email and post a message to this topic here. I have a list provided below of the vehicles that are in this trail ride so far...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks