• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel block

kenny

Ok I screwed up now.
I was looking a the tm manuals on removing water from the fuel filter on a Cucv.

I loosened the water bleader under the fuel filter that has the hose that runs next to the leaf spring.
I only loosened it 3/4 to 1 turn.
Yellow nasty stinky stuff came out and then it cleared up to the good smelling clear looking diesel.

I went to close it and it now has a steay drip that I think might just effect my fuel milage.

I put a bolt in the end of the hose to stop the drip.

I want to unscrew the bleader all the way out and see if there is a bad oring or some crap in the way,but I don't know if some thing is going to fall out and get lost like a spring or a bb or some thing like that.

I was thinking about just leaving the bolt in the hose.

Any one know about these?

Thanks Kenny

ida34

Ok. Now the EPA will be around to give you a $1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 fine for contaminating the ground with your diesel fuel. rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks