• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel cut off switch

keefer

can anyone tell me where i can get a fuel cut off switch for my m1009? every symptom points to it and everything else in the fuel system has been replaced. i am 99 percent certain of what it is but have spent months trying to locate one along with a good parts breakdown that will show me what it looks like and how to get it in. so far i have come up with nothing. can someone pleeeease help! i have been trying to fix this thing for almost a year. it would be nice to finally get out of the weather!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.......but have spent months trying to locate one along with a good parts breakdown that will show me what it looks like and how to get it in. so far i have come up with nothing.
Have you looked at the TM parts manual? It has a very detailed exploded view of the IP.

TM 9-2320-289-34P, Figure #15

Any Stanadyne dealer/repair shop should be able to get the switch for you.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks