• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel drain shutoff valve

Jerds19

This is a picture from another generator of the part I NEED, mine is missing the valve part, but I can't find it in TMs and searching anything to do with these generators and fuel tank finds everything to do with the well nut (apparently that is a huge problem child) and I can't find what this is called, or more specifically where I can get one or what I can put in there to plug the fuel drain port.
(It appears to be a 1/2" fine thread, but since it's a tapered fuel line fitting (assumingly) I don't want to just thread a bolt in there and make myself a bigger issue, unless that is the correct thing to do, then a 1/2" fine thread bolt will solve my issues as I don't really NEED the valve system, for the once every 10 years I'd use it, I can just remove that bolt, like they do for the oil drain)

(I have the female coming out of the generator, and I have the leashed female "cap", I just don't have the valve with the male/male adapter that goes in between!

fuel shutoff valve pic.jpg

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
That would be item #35. Its kinda hard to find. I had to look twice, and then again. Just so you know its there.

1718532665026.png

Item #35 Part #: 695 COCK SHUTOFF SCREW

This part is about standard for 100,000,000,000 different types of equipment. So is something probably easy to get/find. LITD has you covered, so no need to look!