• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel filter issues

JAsher45

i have run into another problem with my m1009... it is the usual air in the fuel lines at start up. i have tracked down the source of the leak to the seal on the water drain tube on the fuel filter housing. My guess is that it has been bad but with changing out the filter and running the new cleaner diesel has remoeved some of the deposits that kept it from leaking. problem is i can not find a good part number for the seal... anyone have any ideas? I am going to call a buddy down at the shop and have him look it up on fedlog and see where that might lead me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks