• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel from tac port

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, NOT Normal. tach drive seal is ruptured/split. I can smell the diesel from here. Have you been in the pump recently?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not bad on a clean bench with the correct manual and all the little seals/gaskets and consumable parts. I would take it to the local Diesel Injection service and exchange it. Your unit will need all the little stuff that is old/baked hard and can't be reused. Pretty common pump at the shop level.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen your posts all over the site about this issue, please post in one thread if you want success with help fixing it.

Do you have a lift pump installed on this truck?

You can't supply the PT pump with pressure. You can't even gravity feed it(without issues).

ke5eua

I've seen your Post all over the site about this issue, please post in one thread if you want success with help fixing it.

Do you have a lift pump installed on this truck?

You can't supply the PT pump with pressure. You can't even gravity feed it(without issues).
I don't know how your seeing this issue all over the site, I just posted this today right here.

In the rally thread I mentioned I might not go because of the ip issue.

Yes I put a lift pump inline with it. Unless it is a paper seal there the lift pump didn't cause this.

I noticed the problem in the cab when diesel was pouring out from the dash, which tells me the deal was long gone before the lift pump was put in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks