• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel injector return lines

bguy193

I have searched a lot of threads on the topic and could not dig up a final answer. I have heard that the ferrule nuts on the injector return lines are a an oddball thread.... If this is true has any body found a source and part number for them??? If it is not true is the Mcmaster # 50815k104 or Napa # 100X4 the right ones????? I have found a lot of part numbers floating around and people that were going to use those parts, but I couldn't find an update on whether or not that the parts had worked........ I am going to be replacing my return lines soon and I want to have parts on hand before I tear into it, in case I can't reuse the nuts. Anything I don't use will be kept as spare parts.
Thanks ahead to all that can help

deuceman51

Regular ferrules. I actually use DOT nylon air line which is rated for fuel. Haven't had any trouble in years and have had numberous mechanics tell me they use it also for this application.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks