• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel leak / starting issue

honda

31 gallon from LMC. Get all the components, including their "anti-squeak" kit. Gonna need these rubber sheets. Replace the sending unit as well. Only thing with the new sending unit, ya don't get the extra fuel access port (used for direct exterior access to diesel to run auxiliary equipment like generators), but then again, who needs it?

I saved my old sending unit, outfitted with a new sock and stored away. New straps ( for the 31 gallon model). Read the LMC page carefully. I wound up with an extra new sending unit that is of absolutely no use to me. If you want it send me a pm.

Creating the access port was not necessary, just something the sick mind conjured up in my dreams, but may someday solve a giant pita if the sending device needs attention. Considering this hole is in a well protected portion of the bed, solidly made and very stout it was a good choice. Many of the new cars are coming with such access panels.

original guard/shield works well with new 31 gallon LMC tank, just a bit tight up top. With new tank be sure to install new filler hose while you're in there and make sure you're using a water proof heat seal butt connector for the sending conductor.

Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks