• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel leak

TheWeatherMan

There is fuel leaking on to the turbo, its coming from the back of this part that is attached to the exhaust intake right after the turbo. The part has two small fuel lines, one in one out. Its not leaking from the line but from the back (side facing the firewall). It leaks a drop every few seconds or so. its coming from the back of the part in the pic... or to the left by the "out" lettering but more to the left

Attachments

Westech

CPL
that is the flame heater fuel injector.. take it off... there is a snap ring on the back side.. replace a couple o rings and your good to roll.

Search a little on this and you will find out lots of good info.

I just take them off.. lines and all. there Junk and leak all the time.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I removed the injector, replaced the o-ring under the snap ring and was good to go. Either way will get you where you want to be. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks