• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel leak

micmccon

I am hoping that some wise soul has some experience with the TM's to verify that I am looking at the right thing here. I found a fuel line leaking under the Injection pump in the rubber flex hose portion of the line. The metal line runs from the filter housing at the right front corner to the I/P. The flexible hose has 2 crimp fittings on it and attaches to the I/P at one end and attaches to the hard line which goes to the filter at the other. Looking through the TM's brought me to TM9-2320-209-20p (if it's even the right t/m). The illustration in the fuel system #24 shows a hose which seems to be the one I need. #7 in the illustration seems to be it. The part # seems to be 10896241. If anybody has a minute to verify the part number, etc. I'd be grateful. I'd be even more grateful if someone knew where to get one! Thanks in advance.

shannondeese

My 85 M35 had the same leak. I pulled the hose and found it had a small wear mark on the side closest to the motor. That is where mine was leaking from. I cut the hose and sleeved it with a larger diameter rubber hose. Clamped it on each side and for the last 3 years my temp repair has not leaked so I figure it's still good and has now become the permanent repair.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks