• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

?Fuel Line?

blackhueys

ok on my M1009 where the main fuel line comes off the frame under the hood it transitions to a molded rubber line. This line goes to the lift pump it is S shaped. does anyone know where to get this thing!?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As far as I know they are made out of Unobtainium.....:p

I have not found anywhere that has them. I have used standard 3/8" fuel hose and made a sweeping curve. Still running after a year.

Someone suggested looking for a hose from an import car that may have the same shape. Haven't done that yet.

Also check the motor mount on that side as they wearout and allow the engine to drop and cause the hose to rub on the crossmember.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks