• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Line

rjhiggins

Does anyone know where to get the rubber fuel line that is pre-formed from the steel line to the fuel pump on side of engine? I have been told by chevrolet that it is discontinued. I would like to replace it with that style hose, BUT i may have to get a 3/8 fuel line and run in a loop style. Any suggestions???

zout

fuel lines can be made - NAPA - many outlets that make these unless you want original equip OEM - bring yoru line in and they will duplicate it.

blackhueys

Cant get it at chevy dealer anymore! But I was able to order a hose for a 84 blazer, You need to bend the steel line a little but it will work. I will try and get you a pic if you want one showing what I did.

blackhueys

Sorry it was awhile ago when I did it so I dont remember the part number. If you look at the pics and compare them to your lines you should be able to see what needs to be done.

Attachments