• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel line

chevy79k5

ok i have search bt didnot fine what im looking for. on my 1099 the mech lift pump on the block if leaking. sooo what i need to know is what size is the hard line that comes off that pump the nut on mine looks like someone or something was checwing on it. thanks ryan

HAWKMAN

sorry for the stupied question i figured it out. but dose anyone know where i cna get this fuel line.
I think a while back there were a couple guys looking for a source of these NOS, not sure if they found any I was under the assumption that they are no longer available from GM or even through an autoparts source. I'm sure someone here with guide you to a place that you'll find a new one as that's the best way to go. If you totally strike out I do have a couple of these TO and are in very good condition....just a thought:D